Saturday, October 3, 2009

My first post.

Hey there,
My name is Matan, and i'm a Stylist from Israel.

After a long time that i'm reading other's blogs, i decided to write my own..

I really love fashion, fashion is my life, I live it, Read it and eat it..
Always trying to be updated in what's new, trends, shows and stuff..

My favorite magazines are: Vogue, Le'officiel, 10, Zoo, Another Magazine, I-D, Elle and many more..

Lately i tured 24, me and my friends celebrated this occasion in a great roof party.
Here is a picture of me and some of my friends in the party.


I worked at a Zara store in Dizingof Center, Tel Aviv, for the past two years, it was great and i loved every second of it.

But, yesterday i told my boss that i'm quitting, Because i need a long vacation..

So, i decided to fly to USA, starting from L.A, and after that to NYC, trying to find peace of mind, and maybe somthing else, hopefully i'll find an interesting fashion things to do there..

My flight is at the 11th of october, a week from today, i'm a little bit excited and nervous too, i've never been in the US..

That's all for now, i hope i'll find some time to update my new blog, and that you will like my posts and so..

wish me a safe flight..

Matan.

No comments:

Post a Comment